ATHOUL - original pokemon roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATHOUL - original pokemon roleplay

Welcome to Athoul, an original Pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meteo the Disaster Radar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punktestern

Punktestern

Meteo the Disaster Radar Empty
PostSubject: Meteo the Disaster Radar   Meteo the Disaster Radar EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Name: Meteo
Species: Absol
Type: Dark
Appearance:Meteo the Disaster Radar 4636-otaku-firen-albums-de-341-imagen-absol-tres-de-3387
*Not my picture*
Personality: He acts haughty when he meets someone new, but soon warms up. Usually, he is a polite but reserved Pokemon. He is hard to understand, and prefers to hang out with others that understand him.
History: Meteo was hatched (I guess?) alone, with no one to help him. When his power started to grow, he didn’t know who to turn to. He wandered alone for a major part of his life. He still prefers to work alone, not knowing how to act around other Pokemon. He met Arceus and his group before the war broke out, and agreed to work with them. He helped during the war, pointing out where the greatest damages would be and what would happen, trying to save as many Pokemon as possible. He journeyed to Earth as one of the last Pokemon, staying behind to make sure everyone was safe and gone.
Other: He’s the ‘Disaster Radar’ for the Legendary Temple.

Last edited by Punktestern on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giardino
Admin
Giardino

PostSubject: Re: Meteo the Disaster Radar   Meteo the Disaster Radar EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

This biography is pending!

Please add more to the history. A paragraph is at least five sentences long, and that is only four. -so picky- Also, how did he begin working for Arceus-sama? Add that in there, too. There also has to be something about the war in the Pokemon World and coming to Earth since all of Arceus' closest workers were with him before the war began.
Back to top Go down
https://athoulsxx.board-directory.net
Punktestern

Punktestern

PostSubject: Re: Meteo the Disaster Radar   Meteo the Disaster Radar EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I fixed that, would you mind re-evaluating this, please?
Back to top Go down
Giardino
Admin
Giardino

PostSubject: Re: Meteo the Disaster Radar   Meteo the Disaster Radar EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

[justify]This biography is accepted!

Much better. :3 I am one for details.[justify]
Back to top Go down
https://athoulsxx.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteo the Disaster Radar   Meteo the Disaster Radar Empty

Back to top Go down

Meteo the Disaster Radar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATHOUL - original pokemon roleplay :: C h a r a c t e r s :: Database-